Recipe for Brazilian Beef Spare Ribs, perfect time for grilling in the summer months. Beef is one of the most traditional meats enjoyed in Brazilian cuisine, and this dish is probably the most delicious of them all. Not for the faint of heart, this dish is totally rich in flavor and texture. The dish itself is pretty simple to make and many of the ingredients should be pretty easy to find in most kitchens.
4 lbs. of Beef spare ribs
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
2 garlic cloves minced
1 onion minced
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Place the spareribs in an ovenproof dish, cut them into portion size and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a saucepan, heat the rest of the ingredients until the brown sugar
dissolves and the mixture is an even consistency, stir the sauce and then pour it over the spareribs in the dish.
3) Let the ribs marinate for 2 hours in a refrigerator.
4) Once done place the spareribs on a grill and keep basting them while they are on the grill. Let them brown to your preference.
5) Serve by itself or with a side like a salad or some fries and enjoy!