Brazilian Steak and Onions recipe, known as Bife Acebolado. This is an absolutely delicious and flavorful simple Brazilian dish which is very popular in Brazil. The combination of the flavor coming from the caramelized onions, garlic, and the steak makes for an unbelievable dish. It is super simple and easy to make.
2 lbs of sirloin steak
2 garlic cloves chopped
1 tablespoon parsley chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons Olive Oil
3 onions sliced
1) Cut the steaks into medium sized pieces, then pound the steak with a meat pounder to make them tender.
2) Put the steaks in a bowl and marinate them with the garlic, parsley, lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Cover and let marinate for 30 minutes
4) As the steaks are marinating, place the onions in a skillet with the olive oil and let them cook on low heat and slowly caramelize and brown.
5) Once the steaks are done marinating, pan fry them with the onions.
6) Once the steaks are well cooked and browned, serve them on a platter and enjoy!